Phishing is an email scam designed to steal your identity. A phishing email will try to trick you into clicking on a malicious link, or revealing your personal information. You think your anti-virus will protect you or that you will never fall a victim for opening a suspicious email. But phishing tactics are relentless and catches more and more people off guard then you would expect.
HOW TO SPOT AND AVOID PHISING?
1. Don’t trust email spam filters. Many email providers block emails and users by sending them to the spam folder. But oce in your spam folder there are several clever ways that might break through this protection.
2. Check the email address. You can spot a suspicious email just by looking at the name of the email address. If you see that Johnny Depp or Beyoncé is emailing you – chances are the email might be a click-bait..
3. Think twice before opening an email or email attachment. If your curiosity got the better of you and you went ahead and opened the suspicious email, beware that by clicking on any links in the email might infect your device with virus.
4. Is the email spelled badly? Hackers in a rush to steal things often neglect these things. If there are spelling mistakes in the email, then it’s a good reason to doubt its authenticity.
5. Who is it sent to? A company that requires your personal details would address the email with your full name. There is a reason to get suspicious if the email has incomplete or odd information.
6. Ensure to have ChillGlobal VPN installed on your computer. A VPN tool will not protect your inbox from malicious emails. But it will protect your computer from identity theft. While using ChillGlobal, your system is hidden behind multiple VPN servers. As a result, your identity is completely secure.
The methods of snooping our private data have advanced faster than ever and it’s hard to keep up! Protect yourself from it to ensure you keep your data safe.
ChillGlobal VPN protects your computer from being hacked.
What are you waiting for? Download ChillGlobal today!
Get access to hundreds of TV channels, social media, e-commerce and travel sites. Our service works perfectly with services like Netflix, BBC, Facebook, YouTube, NBC, Amazon, eBay, Sky Go, Hulu, Spotify, ABC, SVT, TV4, and many more!
Read about what FileHippo thinks about ChillGlobal.
Let's All Chill With ChillGlobal
ChillGlobal lets you watch Movies, TV, Sports, browse the internet, and shop without borders wherever you are. No Credit Card needed to get started!
Read about what Softonic thinks about ChillGlobal.
Give it a go
ChillGlobal is a VPN Extension for Firefox that allows you to access online content from 15 countries worldwide – regardless of where you are.
Read about what VPN PICK thinks about ChillGlobal.
ChillGlobal will be loved by people who want to access international content and browse internet without coming across annoying blocks. The free plan is a great solution to defeat restrictions and it is incredible that they offer this option on a monthly basis.
Read about what VPN Mentor thinks about ChillGlobal.
- ChillGlobal doesn't save your data
- No geographical restrictions
- 20 free hours each month
- Service in countries all around the world including the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom
- No logging