How secure is your email? Unencrypted emails can be intercepted and read freely we all know that, but one of the biggest dangers still is people hacking into your computer.
Passwords are the digital keys to our social media, our work and banking and payment services. We want to keep our passwords private to protect our personal lives, including our financial information. Cybercriminals may want to hack into your computer or email accounts due to the financial gain that hacking bank accounts can bring.
There are many ways that hackers can crack your password outside of phishing attempts and spyware. Your best defense against email hackers is a strong password. But how do you create a password both difficult to guess and easy to remember? And long enough but still speedy to type?
How to create a secure password?
1. Create a strong password by putting together a series of characters consisting of numbers, special characters, uppercase and lowercase letters. The password should be at least 12 characters long. Or choose a passphrase consisting of randomly selected words, at least 20 characters.
2. Never choose a password that can be linked to you, such as the vehicle registration plate or your social security number.
3. Do not use common words like "summer" or combinations like "qwerty" (characters in a sequence on the keyboard).
4. Always use a different password for different logins.
5. Use two-factor authentication when logging in if there is an option to. Two-factor authentication is achieved by combining two security methods, such as simultaneously entering a secret password and creating a PIN on the mobile for example.
6. Never give your password to anyone. Ever.
And if you still can’t think of a secure enough password you can always use a trusted password manager, a software / service that creates and stores complicated passwords to get unique and hard-passwords.
Part from having secure passwords its also important to have a VPN. This is the best way to keep your online activity completely private. When using a VPN service, your internet provider can only see that you are connected to a remote VPN server but cannot distinguish the pages you browse or the content that is displayed.
With ChillGlobal, you can be sure that your confidential information is 100% secure. ChillGlobal also lets you surf anonymously online. Above all, ChillGlobal is compatible with all devices and operating systems. In addition, ChillGlobal does not store user records. Therefore, you can surf the Internet with ease.
Unlike any other tool or program, ChillGlobal is easy to install and use: No technical knowledge required! We like keeping things simple and easy. Read more about ChillGlobal VPN and how it works here.
You'll get 20 hours FREE for a MONTH. No credit card details needed, just your email address! What are you waiting for? Download ChillGlobal today!
Check out and like ChillGlobal's Facebook page!
Get access to hundreds of TV channels, social media, e-commerce and travel sites. Our service works perfectly with services like Netflix, BBC, Facebook, YouTube, NBC, Amazon, eBay, Sky Go, Hulu, Spotify, ABC, SVT, TV4, and many more!
Read about what FileHippo thinks about ChillGlobal.
Let's All Chill With ChillGlobal
ChillGlobal lets you watch Movies, TV, Sports, browse the internet, and shop without borders wherever you are. No Credit Card needed to get started!
Read about what Softonic thinks about ChillGlobal.
Give it a go
ChillGlobal is a VPN Extension for Firefox that allows you to access online content from 15 countries worldwide – regardless of where you are.
Read about what VPN PICK thinks about ChillGlobal.
ChillGlobal will be loved by people who want to access international content and browse internet without coming across annoying blocks. The free plan is a great solution to defeat restrictions and it is incredible that they offer this option on a monthly basis.
Read about what VPN Mentor thinks about ChillGlobal.
- ChillGlobal doesn't save your data
- No geographical restrictions
- 20 free hours each month
- Service in countries all around the world including the United States, Germany, and the United Kingdom
- No logging